Wednesday, August 27, 2014

TRO is live!!

So Gunnar, being Gunnar, was super excited that Ull's entire honeymoon was going to be made public. He might have pressed publish a few days early, because he simply could not contain himself. Which means...

Tro is here!! 


Amazon - Barnes & Noble - iBooks - Kobo

I'm so so so so excited to share this chapter of Ull and Kristia's story with y'all. (And so is Gunnar.) I hope it makes you smile, and laugh, and cry and feel like you know these awesome gods just a little bit better. Thank you so much for taking this amazing journey with me. I'm tremendously grateful to each and every one of you for cheering for our imaginary friends, playing along with #GunnarsFunner and #Drool4Ull, and falling for a Norse god. But most of all, I'm grateful you took a chance on me. 

Mange takk. Forever.
xoxo,
ST

No comments:

Post a Comment