Friday, June 20, 2014

Ull's In The #NACrushTourney14!!!! And His Advocate Is AWESOME!!!

Hei hei, y'all. I've got some MAJOR news.

Are you ready?

Wait for it....


Ull's in this year's #NACrushTourney14!!! He's one of the hunky book boyfriends that gets to compete for the title of Ultimate New Adult Crush! Our little ole Ull, is on an actual list with Abbi Glines' Rush, J. Lynn's Cam, Cora Carmack's Carson and Kristie Cook's Tristan! 
Our Norse god is on a list with my beloved book boyfriend, Tristan!!  
HOW FREAKING COOL IS THAT?? 

But wait, there's more! 

Ull scored the AWESOMEST advocate ever. One of my very favorite book bloggers and my dear friend, Bianca from Martini Times Romance, stepped in to champion Ull's bid for the Tourney. She's been working her tushie off, despite her already packed schedule, with the help of some amazing friends. Ull's Valkyries, headed up by the Biblio Belles' lovely Britt, the ever-so-patient Stacey Nash, and the oh-so-smexy author Aly Martinez, and the entire RagnaRockstars team have been working around the clock to bring y'all all kinds of Norse god-goodness, and I have just one thing to say:

Get ready to #Drool4Ull.



Seriously, these girls are blowing me away with their Ull love, and I am all kinds of grateful. THANK YOU for working so very, very hard. For taking precious free time to cheer for our boy. I'm amazed, and humbled, and just so very thankful for everything you're doing. I <3 you so very much. And Ull does too. 


Stay tuned for more tourney news. We're having so much fun playing with this! We hope we can make you smile, too. 

Skal, y'all!
xoxo, ST



No comments:

Post a Comment