Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ull's Back!


Hei hei y'all! Somebody has some news to share:
Our very own God of Winter is finally back. Elsker is now live on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and iBooks. It's on sale for $0.99 through June 6th, so grab Ull while he's less than a buck!

Tur is perma-free on Amazon US, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, iBooks and Smashwords. Meet Gunnar and find out why he's the fun one. Or so I'm told. :) 

I am so beyond grateful to EVERYONE who helped to get these books back out there again. My amazing editor Eden Plantz and my die-hard warrior writer friend Stacey Nash made sure Ull and Gunnar came back, better than ever. Rebecca K. Sterling's gorgeous covers and InkSlinger's amazing PR made the books nice and shiny. My friends at IndieIgnites and the entire #NALitChat crew taught me more than I could have imagined about indie pubbing. JC Emery, Nazarea Andrews, Chrystalla Thoma, Melinda Dozier, and poor Stacey Nash talked me off more ledges than should admit. The readers and bloggers who took time away from their real lives to spend with my imaginary friends blew me away -- thank you for sharing your kind words. You made my day more often than you could possibly know. And Team Elsker... *sighs* I'd be completely lost without the greatest street team in all the realms. Y'all have no idea what you've meant to me through this process. You got me through the rough patches, over and over again. Takk for sharing your recipes, your Skarsy links, and your love. You guys rock.

Thank you to each and every reader, blogger, and fan who have championed our gods. I hope Ull and Gunnar make you smile. And now, I am off to have some Norsk waffles. Skal, y'all.

xo,
ST



a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited your boys are back to play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Love it! I cannot wait to read Endre!!

    ReplyDelete