Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Thank you!! And a bit of Elsker news.

Mange takk to everyone who's been in touch about the release of the Elsker books. I'm beyond humbled by your support, and so, so grateful that you're excited to meet Ull, Gunnar and the girls. Your messages, tweets and e-mails mean the world to me, and I can't wait to introduce you to our favorite Norse crew!!


Tur, the Elsker Saga novella, is live, and it's FREE everywhere! You can find it on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo. Swing by and say hei hei to Gunnar, and find out why Stacey Nash dibs-ed him for all time.  Sorry, Ull. ;) 



Elsker, book one in The Elsker Saga, will be available on May 29th. You can add it to your Goodreads TBR, or sign up for my newsletter HERE and I'll send you an e-mail when it's up. Don't forget to swing by Ull's Book Birthday Bash over on The Facebook on May 30th -- my awesome author friends will be on hand to give away some of their amazing new releases! 


Endre, book two in The Elsker Saga, releases July 17th. And I just got it's GORGEOUS new cover from Rebecca K. Sterling. Whaddya think?


And Tro, book three in The Elsker Saga, will be out on September 4th. I don't have a cover to share yet, but knowing Rebecca, it's going to be AMAZING. 

Also, my awesome friend and editor, Eden Plantz, made Ull a little present. Have you seen the Elsker book trailer? 



Thanks so much for your support, excitement, and just having fun with all of this with me. You guys are amazing, and I hope Ull and Gunnar make you smile. Skal, y'all!

6 comments:

  1. I can't get enough of those gorgeous covers! *swoon* I'm beyond excited for you for this release! <3

    xox Britt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Britt! And thank you Belles, for everything y'all have done for me. EVERYTHING. ;)

      Delete
  2. OMG...you didn't. :P

    Love these covers so much. They do your Norse crew proud. Good luck Ull, Gunnar, and ST. Xx

    ReplyDelete