Monday, November 4, 2013

#ThorLove Blog Hop - Happy Release Day Amalia Dillin!

Happy release day to Fate Forgotten, by the lovely Amalia Dillin! Fate Forgotten is the latest installment of Amalia's Forged by Fate series, a highly imaginative saga involving Adam, Eve, and a certain Norse god we all know and love, Thor! To celebrate her new release, Amalia asked a few of her mythology-geek -- I mean, Thor loving -- friends to spread a little #ThorLove.  

My own #ThorLove knows no bounds. He's stoic. Arrogant. Loyal. An out-of-the-box problem solver. Who else would dress up as a bride to save his beloved Mjolnir from the clutches of an evil jotun? Or convince his good buddy Loki to be the ultimate wingman dressed as a bridesmaid? (This is so my favorite Thor story. To read the whole thing, click HERE.) Who else could rock long(ish) hair and a cape quite like Chris Hemsworth? Or strike such intense fear into the heart of the Mischief God, he'd strike a deal with dwarves to replace Sif's lovely locks with actual gold? 

Thor's the man, plain and simple. I'm ridiculously excited to see what he's going to get up to in Marvel's Thor: The Dark World. And I can't wait to see Svartalfheim (the realm of the dark elves)! Who's with me?

I know Amalia is -- happy book birthday, Fate Forgotten! You can find her brand-spankin' new release on AMAZON or BARNES & NOBLE.

Did we mention there are prizes?
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Be sure to click on the linkys below for more Thor love from our fellow Thor fans. And be sure to let me know in the comments if you're going to see Thor 2 -- we'll have lots to talk about on Friday. Skal!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being part of the #ThorLove!!!

    I have to say that I am on the edge of my seat waiting for Thor 2 -- I just hope I haven't gotten my hopes up too high! All reviews so far point to awesome, so fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome story! I know it's probably not a big deal to you, but congrats for being in USA TODAY! This was a fun bloghop.

    ReplyDelete