Sunday, September 8, 2013

Thank you

I'm feeling a little sentimental right now, so apologies in advance -- here comes the gushing. 

Thank y'all so very very much for gunning for Elsker this week. Your tweets, posts, epic memes, and overall love bumped our little story into Amazon's top 100 in THREE categories this week! (Coming of Age, Paranormal Romance, and Fantasy & Futuristic.) I am so humbled, and appreciative, and just in awe of your creativity and enthusiasm. Thank you for embracing the Elsker crew so wholeheartedly. Ull, Gunnar, Inga, Kristia and I are so grateful! 



As a thank you, we've got an exclusive Gunnar POV over in the Street Team. If you're not already in the group, just leave me a comment with your FB address and we'll loop you in. Gunnar's pretty epic -- I loved hearing his voice in my head. Wouldn't you? 

Endre comes out tomorrow, and I hope y'all enjoy the next installment of our story. Thank you again for ALL of your support. Elsker readers truly are the best readers in all the realms.

No comments:

Post a Comment