Sunday, July 28, 2013

Kristia's Wedding Dress Champions Announced!

Dress champions announced!

Are y'all ready to help us choose Kristia's wedding gown? We sure hope so! Congratulations to the dress champions!!!

Dress #1: Aly @wzbookends
Dress #2: Melinda Dozer @melindadozier
Dress #3: Stephanie Wardrop @s_wardrop
Dress #4: Christina @BiblioThoughts

Champions, let us know why your dress is the PERFECT dress for Kristia, and why Ull will fall in love with her all over again when he sees her in it. E-mail your post to ullmyhr(at)gmail(dot)com -- the posts will go live on my blog on August 2, and voting will be live from August 2-6. The dress that gets the most votes will be featured in Endre, and its advocate will get to choose the next Ull POV scene I write from Elsker.

And if you love a dress, be sure to get in touch with its champion to find out how you can help bring in the votes for your favorite. 

We can't wait to see which dress Kristia will wear!

Skal!
ST and Stacey, #TeamElsker
Dress #1

Dress #2

Dress #3

Dress #4



4 comments:

  1. I think Dress #1 is my choice. It's elegant and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous Yvonne? If you want to help campaign for Dress 1, you can get in touch with Aly, its champion, through twitter @wzbookends or her blog http://www.whitezinbookends.com/ I'm sure she'd love your help!

      And be sure to come by to vote from Aug 2-6. I'm so excited to see which dress Kristia is going to wear!

      Delete
  2. I love #1. But #4 is pretty sweet too. I've voted. Can't wait to see which one Kristia will wear *cough* #1 *cough*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Love the cough, girl. Don't worry, I won't breathe a word of your vote to the champions. ;)

      Delete