Monday, July 1, 2013

INDIEpendence Day 2013 Hop!

If you are looking for the #NACrushTourney post click HERE. To vote for Ull click HERE.

Hei hei, y'all! Welcome to the INDIEpendence Day 2013 hop, sponsored by The Indelibles! Today I get to celebrate one of my favorite small press/Indie authors, Stephanie WardropI met Stephanie through the Indie group blog, Indie Ignites. And when I found out she was doing a series of Jane Austen inspired novellas, I was beyond excited.  Charm and Consequence is the second in Stephanie's Snark and Circumstance series -- a fantastic group of novellas based on Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. And it's fabulous.


Charm and Consequence: 
Sixteen-year-old Georgia Barrett is no expert on guys. Her bio-class partner is harder to dissect than anything on their lab tray. He’s smart, almost as sarcastic as she is, and can’t refuse a date with her fast enough. So why does he seem so upset when a senior hottie takes an interest in her? Could his game of playing hard to get have just backfired?







Pretty awesome, right? I'm a huge fan of Jane Austen, and I'm fast becoming a huge fan of Stephanie's. Her voice is absolutely brilliant, and when I read Georgia Barrett I hear echoes of one of my favorite YA characters, Mia Thermopolis from Meg Cabot's Princess Diaries. Georgia is clever, sassy, opinionated, and quintessentially honest. Stephanie has created such a believable character in Georgia, I honestly think I'm going to bump into her on the street one day, where I know she'll harangue me about my carnivorous diet. I absolutely adore "George" and her maker gets huge points in my book for making me smile as much as Meg Cabot always did. Jane Austen meets Mia Thermopolis? Yes, please! 

Snaps to Stephanie!

You can find Charm and Consequence and Snark and Circumstance at:

And enter the Rafflecopter below to enter to win a $5 Amazon giftcard from me! Since Stephanie's books are only $0.99, you could buy both Charm AND Snark, and still have $3 left over for more fabulous Indie books! Happy INDIEpendence day, y'all!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Stephanie's books!!! And I'm Team Ull! Good luck to you, girl~ :o) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books!!! Good luck to Ull today!!! Voted, Tweeted and Shared :)

    xoxo,
    Lyndsey

    www.theeyelinermanifesto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete