Thursday, June 20, 2013

#TeamUll and the #NACrushTourney

If you've been following the blog and reading my endless thankyou!!! tweets, you know our Norse God of Winter, Ull, landed a spot in NA Alley's #NACrushTourney. You also know I literally fell out of my chair when I found out he scored a spot, because every other hero is from a bestselling novel. Every. Other. Hero.

On July 2, our Ull will go up against Monica Murphy's Drew from One Week Girlfriend.  You know, New York Times Bestselling Author Monica Murphy? That Monica Murphy. Which means... 

Our little old Ull is up against an actual bestselling author's hero! How insanely cool is that???

Ull's amazing tourney advocates, Stacey Nash and the lovely ladies of Aussie Owned and Read, are putting together a Street Team to help spread the #TeamUll love. Won't you pretty please with sugar on top ...



You'll get tourney updates, graphics, special prize info, virtual waffles, and of course, the undying gratitude of the Norse God of Winter and his very very appreciative writer friend.

And feel free to grab the button created by the insanely talented KA Last to show your #TeamUll love. 



AND... if Ull makes it through Round 1 of this thing, I'll let you in on a little secret. Did you ever wonder what went through his head when he met Kristia? Well I know, and it was absolutely adorable. If #TeamUll beats Drew, I'll rewrite the scene where Kristia meets Ull from Ull's POV. Get ready to love him even more...  

So tell me what you think of this #TeamUll creation -- isn't it gorgeous? Now let's celebrate his making the tourney with a few free copies of Elsker!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

5 comments:

  1. That is one fine #TeamUll image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you friend. I rather like him my own self. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this! So fun. Good luck with the Tourney :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much girls! I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED to be in the tourney! I never in a million years thought Ull could actually land a spot. Thank you thank you thank you, everybody who voted for him! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete