Monday, December 3, 2012

Book Lover's Holiday Hop

Welcome to the Book Lover's Holiday Hop, hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader Not A Writer and Maryanne at Chapter by Chapter!

I'm giving away three e-books!  The hysterical Tracie Banister's IN NEED OF THERAPY and BLAME IT ON THE FAME, and A. Gardner's fun winter read THE ENGAGEMENT GAME.  Just leave a comment sharing one of your favorite holiday traditions, follow this blog or follow me on Twitter.  Enter below to win!

I'll start.  One of my favorite traditions is cutting down the Christmas Tree.  We drive to a farm and trek through the foliage, rain or shine, until we find the perfect tree.  Then we battle the tree stand until our prize is mostly upright.  And then we stuff blocks/cardboard/towels under one side of the stand until the tree is nearly upright.  And then we give up and just enjoy the sight of our beautiful tree.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Be sure to visit the linkys below to win more fun prizes!


9 comments:

  1. Hi! I don't see a link to follow your blog. :( Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite holiday recipe is for an item that could be baked anytime of the year but I only make it during Christmas

    Baklava

    BeckeyWhiteATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite recipe is triple chocolate cookies.
    miriam.whitewolf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont like rice pudding thats all in vanella pudding so i make homemade rice pudding its so much better
    kaholgate at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little feast we have at midnight during Christmas eve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation all December long has become my favorite tradition. It definitely makes me laugh!

    Happy Holidays,
    Marlena
    charmedpoms(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading the Christmas story with my kids on Christmas Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Going out looking at lights with my kids
    kpuleski at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete